Tuesday, September 8, 2009
The New Apartment!
The new apartment is fabulous! I wish I had it more put together, my room that is, and could take pictures without being so embarrassed of the mess. I love love love the roomies and I am sad I am gone this week and don't get to be there, but we have a whole year (hopefully more) to have an amazing time. Things are slowly getting hung up on the walls, and put away. I even had to send a few things back to SC because I decided I don't need them...(read as: there is no more room to put them)...I am looking for a job....yes mom and dad a job. That is going very very slowly, but on the upside i found some classes i want to take so that'll at least keep me busy and hopefully not interfere with getting a job. I am planning on taking Anatomy + Anatomy lab one quarter and then physiology+ physio lab another quarter. It is so so expensive though! ah! I guess I'll just keep putting on foot in front of the other and see where I end up...unless someone knows of a job in the Davis area...otherwise i may take a nanny position so i can actually pay my rent. haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment