My birthday weekend was amazing! Full of the most wonderful friends and family I could ever ask for. First of all my sister came home early from her trip to Thailand so that was a nice birthday surprise. Then my friends all joined me for an A's game on Saturday night, which was an adventure in itself.
Everything was fun, we all made it there, the A's were playing decently, then sometime around the 5th inning my name went up on the screen!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!
Then the fun really began....in the 6th inning Stomper, (the A's mascot), showed up at our row. I had no idea at the time, but later found out my dad had hired him to come surprise me for my birthday.

Wow was i surprised. and terrified. As were a few of my friends. Then all the kids in our section flocked to our row and were trying to get Stomper so he came in our row.

My future roommate Dania was with us, and she curled up in a little ball when Stomper came by her because he kept trying to dance with her, we were all laughing so hard we were crying.
It was fun to have him come, but somewhat scary when you have no idea what is going on.

Gotta

love my dad for planning it all. I was totally surprised! I also got a Stomper signed baseball woo! Plus the A's won, double woo! Then there were fireworks after the game. They let everyone go down on the field if they wanted to, but we decided our seats were fine to see fireworks from, and we didn't really want to get in the huge crowd down on the field.
We had a family BBQ on Sunday at our house, turkey burgers, sweet potato fries, and homemade cheesecake. Soooo delicious.
I move in 5 days, ahhhh scary, but so so so so so excited! I love the family but i am stoked to be moving back in with friends and have my own place again! We each will have our own room and bathroom!
No comments:
Post a Comment